Information that may be useful as you build your investment portfolio includes:
- Volatility - learn the importance of riding
the waves of volatility.
- Income or growth - decide what you need,
then learn how to identify a share which will deliver the required
- Risk adversity - you need to understand
your level of risk adversity, before building a share portfolio
which might give you sleepless nights.
- Time in the market - understand why it
is that time in the market will create wealth, without trying
to second guess the market.
- Taxation - what will the taxation implications
be of your share investment decisions?
- Pitfalls - what to watch out for, including
tips from friends, family and share brokers.
- Resources - the
internet delivers to your PC an unlimited array of information